Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One long day

Hey All,

Yes, I called this a long day because it seemed like the day dragged on forever for some reason might be the fact I'm in a fog because of my allergies lol. Work seemed to drag on forever we were so slow today must have been because it was warm out and everyone was out getting ice cream or grilling. I had julie's delicious meatloaf for dinner. It was yummy. (props to my sis) Anyway, I had gotten so close to telling my manager what type of lifestyle I lived because me and my friends at work were talking about it but I lost my nerve she makes me so nervous sometimes. I'm sure she'll figure it out though. So my other manager was teasing me earlier introducing us all to the newbie that started work today she's awesome I'll look forward to more shifts with her. She's all laughs and it's something we could all use in the workplace, so I was getting ice for the machine and my manager said this is brandy she enjoys her job because I was laughing with my other co-workers and I'm like yep I love my job and he laughed and said see toldja. That got the newbie to laugh so she lightened up a bit first days are so nerve-wracking, funny thing was we ended riding the bus home together and chatting like we knew each other our whole lives. I may be in what people call a forbidden relationship but hey we all are in some way or another if our parents don't approve of who we are dating or married to. -Giggles- Anyway, I am just yammering on sorry if this entry bores you all. Take care TTFN.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment