Friday, May 27, 2011

Just Another Post

Hey all,

I know it's been ages since I last wrote to you all. It's been a rough few weeks but it seems alright now. Been having issues with my losing patience with kids lately I am trying but it never seems to do any good. I always lose patience anyway, it's no wonder everyone thinks I am a bad mom. This morning I felt myself losing patience and was like yeah you two babies are going upstairs to play lemme get a bit more sleep and then we can play. It seemed to be alright for a while the babies settled and played for a bit then started to get bored so I went and got them and was fine the rest of the morning until my son kept hitting me on the head with his toys, I've got a few bruises on my cheek lol. Gotta love babies. As far as life with my poly family it seems ok now but a few weeks ago it seemed that no matter what I did I just made everyone angry. I tried my best and finally, it succeeded and everyone was alright again as alright as anyone can be crammed into a four bedroom house with five kids running around lol. Well, that's bout it aside from work and being mommy. I did meet a new friend at the bus stop and I am so excited to have a friend outside of work she's so nice and about my age she is also married with two kids around the same age as the preschoolers. I can't wait to hang with her again. That bout does it for now. TTFN my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment