Wednesday, October 26, 2011

BDSM and Polygamy. Why is one legal and the other not?

Hey me again. Disclaimer, this may piss a few people off sorry in advance.

Been a while hasn't it guess so anyway to my topic. I called this blog BDSM and Polygamy. Why is one illegal and the other not because most BDSM relationships are multiple slaves. I am in a Polygamist Marriage. The way I see it BDSM, unless Monogamous, is not much different. The only real difference is the fact that most Poly marriages have a religious ceremony a sealing or in my case a committment ceremony, though to me it is simply a marriage if not in the govt's eyes but in God's eyes. A Dom and their Subs have what's called a collaring ceremony, which in turn, is considered a committment of sorts. My lifestyle is just that, a committment to my sister wives and to my husband just as a slave is committed to his or her Dom. A Dom, unless in absolute control, such as in a Gorean relationship, has to ask his/her other subs if it is ok for them to bring another sub into the family circle. If you can't get along with a new sub why bring them in? A Poly marriage does that as well, a new wife can not be brought in without the agreed consent of the other wife or wives. My point is that even though they do have their differences a sub does freely give themselves to their Doms and I have freely given myself to Rich, Julie, and Ange. We are all committed to that person whether it's a husband or a Master/Dom. My points may not be valid but I figured I'd let my readers be the judges. I invite all comments good or bad to this and to all my posts, past, present, and future. Hope you enjoyed reading this blog tonight. Until, next time. TTFN, Ta Ta For Now.

1 comment:

  1. love is love no matter how you put it,if the peopel involved love eachother its all that matters in the end

    ReplyDelete