Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter and what it meant to me this year.

Hi everyone, 

I know it's been forever ago since I wrote but today being Easter Sunday I figured I'd write a little something. To start, this year Easter had a huge impact on me we spent the season watching the mini-series The Bible on History Channel and I words just can't say how much it affected me. I've read the Bible so many times but seeing it that way was huge. I cried after almost every episode especially tonight's episode which depicted the Crusifixion and the Ressurection and Assessencion. Forgive my spelling. A few years ago I wouldn't have even dreamt of watching this stuff or even considering that Christ and God were real. I can say now that in the past year especially these past few months my faith has returned to me tenfold. I have seen God work in mysterious ways these past few months and years. I must say I got my true ah ha moment at Children's with my daughter in November when she was a mere two months old and I was listening to Ramstein and suddenly it hit me why in heck was i listening to such negative stuff when i was in a place where positive energy needed to flow. (my family knows this story so you guys can disregard this part of it lol). It was then that i realised God was speaking to me and I needed to listen. My little girl saved my life and my soul. I know now what I didn't know a few years ago that God is real and that he does truly bless those in need and well we just need to listen really hard or well he'll give us a good kick in the butt to get us to listen. To close, I just want to say THANK YOU GOD FOR HELPING MY FAITH RETURN!!! God bless everyone who reads this. Until next time. 

Brandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,

    I am a producer here at Departure Films and I came across your blog and wanted to reach out to you.

    Departure Films does television shows for networks like HGTV, DIY and A&E. We are in the process of developing a new television series about home builders who build homes for polygamist families.

    I was wondering if you had any insight or know of any contractors/builders that have built houses for a family like yours.

    I would love to chat about it some more so please give me a call at 212-629-9666 x19. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you!

    Best,

    Karen Hopkins
    Associate Producer of Development
    Departure Films

    ReplyDelete